Geberit Duofix Wall Hung WC Frame 820mm With Kappa Cistern 150mmItem Code: 111.260.00.1
- Self-supporting frame, powder-coated.
- Galvanized feet - Adjustable 0-200mm.
- Concealed cistern with front actuation.
- Concealed cistern fully insulated against condensation.
- Cistern fulfils standard requirements in accordance with EN 14055, Class II.
- Immediate post flush possible with factory setting.
- Water supply connection on the left.
- Protection cover box for service opening protects against moisture and dirt.
- Protection box for service opening can be cut to length without tools.
- Equipped with conduit pipe for feed pipe for connection of Geberit AquaClean shower toilets.
- With fastening option for electrical connection.
- The cistern can be operated with used water (rainwater) provided it is passed through a filter system first.
- Flow pressure - 0.1-10Bar
- Max. operating temperature, water - 25°C
- Flush volume, factory setting - 5.8ltr and 3ltr
- Flush volume small, adjustment range - 3-4ltr
- Brand - Geberit
- For drywall construction.
- For installation in part-height pre-wall installations.
- For wall-hung WCs with connection dimensions in accordance with EN 33:2011.
- For wall-hung WCs with projection up to 620mm.
- For floor constructions 0-200mm.
- Water supply connection Rp ½" - R ½", compatible with MeplaFix, with integrated angle stop valve and hand wheel
- Protection box for service opening
- 2 x Wall anchors
- 2 x Protection plugs
- Connection set for WC, ø 90mm
- Connection bend 90° made of PE-HD, ø 90/110mm
- Adaptor socket made of PE-HD, ø 90/110mm
- 2 x M12 threaded rods
- Fastening material
Please note - For access the top of the cistern may be cut in accordance with the instructions. Any boarding must be fixed tight up against the face of the Duofix frame and screwed directly to the frame.